Use this BBQ Rib Rub on all your baby back ribs, spare ribs, St. Louis Style ribs and even country-style ribs. You will not be disappointed with this rib rub that is inspired by the flavors of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Use this rib rub on pork, chicken or beef. Great for ribs baked in the oven or on the grill. Slather on your favorite BBQ Sauce for an all-star bbq feast. You can also combine this steak seasoning recipe with olive oil and vinegar for a marinade for your favorite steaks, brisket or roasts.
Make a batch of this and store in for use again and again. Store it in an airtight container for up to 1 year. Spices can actually be stored indefinitely, but they do lose their intensity over time.
This All Purpose Seasoning Works Well With These Recipes:
- Cooking Ribs in the Oven
- Roasted Chicken Thighs (Family-Friendly)
- Golden Juicy Pan Fried Pork Chops
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Tender Meaty Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
More BBQ Seasoning Recipes You May Enjoy:
Homemade Montreal Steak Seasoning Recipe
- 2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, pepper, salt, garlic, onion, coriander, dill, and red pepper flakes. Use immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.