This seriously delicious dry rub recipe for ribs is inspired by one of our favorite BBQ restaurants, Jack Stack BBQ in Kansas City. Use it for BBQ Ribs in the Oven or on the grill You won't be disappointed!
If you can't get to Kansas City, you can enjoy this rib rub recipe inspired by Jack Stack Barbecue. Try this dry rub recipe for baby back ribs on your these Ribs in the Oven to infuse your ribs with amazing flavor.
Best Dry Rub for Ribs Inspired by Jack Stack's Barbecue
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a 1 cup or larger resealable container, combine all ingredients together.
- Use immediately or cover tightly and store at room temperature for up to 6 months.