Whip up a tasty, quick, and easy side dish of sautéed broccoli in less than 15 minutes. This side dish is family friendly, weeknight dinner friendly, and well recognized for its health properties.
Why This Recipe Works
There are loads of reasons to make this sautéed broccoli side dish. In addition to how quick and easy it is to make, broccoli is a fabulous side dish for chicken, fish, pork and beef. It makes the perfect side dish for just about anything.
Broccoli nutrition values have certainly contributed to this vegetables superfood status. Broccoli is a great source of vitamins C and K. It also is a good source of folic acid, potassium, and fiber. Source: Healthline.com
- Roasted Chicken Thighs (Family-Friendly)
- Oven Baked Salmon
- Baked Cod Recipe (One Dish and 15 Minutes)
- Amazing BBQ Ribs in the Oven – Fast and Fuss-Free
- Baked Tilapia (Super Quick and Easy Dinner)
Sautéed Broccoli with Garlic (Simple Ingredients)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the oil and heat until shimmering. Add the garlic and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, 1 minute or until fragrant. Add broccoli and cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until the broccoli is bright green.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the broth and cook, stirring, 5 minutes or until just tender. Serve warm.