I just love this cabbage slaw for tacos because the jicama and red onion add just the perfect amount of crunch to the cabbage. It is so versatile that you can use it on beef, pork or chicken tacos. My favorite though is the Pan-Seared Scallop Tacos or any fish taco of your choosing. You won’t be disappointed!
Cabbage Slaw for Tacos
- 1 small cabbage outer leaves removed, ends cut flat
- 1 small red onion peeled and ends cut flat
- 1 small jicama peeled and ends cut flat
- 1-1/2 tsp coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Using a spiralizer or a mandoline, cut cabbage and onion into medium strands. Cut jicama into thin strands. In a medium bowl, toss together cabbage, onion, jicama and cilantro.