Air Fryer green beans are so incredibly simple to make and roasting brings out the flavor of the green beans. Simply season them with salt and pepper for simple perfection. I have included a variety of seasoning suggestions for you that will make your air fryer green beans spicy or add an international twist.
Serve these deliciously crispy green beans as a side dish or an tasty appetizer with dip. Either way, you are going to want to make air fryer green beans for any occasion.
Why This Recipe Is a Favorite
There are so many reasons I love these air fryer green beans and think you will too. Not only are they quick and easy to make, air fried green beans are the perfect side dish for just about anything including fish, poultry, pork and beef.
Air fryer green beans make for a tasty appetizer and perfect finger food for munching on with different seasonings or dipping in your favorite dip.
Green beans in the air fryer lend themselves to a variety of spices, herbs, seasoning blends and parmesan cheese. You can check out many of my suggestions for air fryer green bean fries in the notes below.
Green beans are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and K, and of folic acid and fiber. (Source: Medical News Today.) When we cook green beans in the air fryer or oven, these nutrients are retained unlike when they are boiled and some of the vitamins and minerals are discarded with the water.
This recipe is one of my favorite air fryer recipes and definitely my favorite green beans recipe. If you've been eating canned green beans with their faded colors, soft texture and bland taste, you are in for a real treat with these air fryer green beans!
- Blackened Mahi Mahi
- Blackened Shrimp
- Juicy Smoked Whole Chicken
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Breasts
- Golden Juicy Pan Fried Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Roast With a Classic Seasoning Rub
- Spectacular Eye of Round Roast
- Handcrafted Smoked Chuck Roast
- Irresistable Sirloin Tip Roast
- Amazing Herb Rubbed Top Round Roast
- Grilled Lamb Chops With Herbs and Garlic
- Deliciously Lean and Tender Rump Roast
Air Fryer Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Using a paper towel, pat beans dry.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans and oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss again until well covered.
- Arrange green beans in the air fryer basket. Cook 5 minutes, toss beans, continue cooking 4 more minutes or until the beans are crispy tender and lightly charred.